Pet Nail Clippers
Is the noise of your pets’ nails driving you nuts? Overgrown nails can get painful.
A few snips of The Pet Nail Clippers will ensure your pet’s happy and healthy! The razor-sharp stainless steel blades cut through thick nails effortlessly and provide a perfect trim.
The combination of the ergonomic handles with the heavy-duty spring guarantee an effortless and precise trim every time.
1. Hold your pet’s paw securely in your hand, and fit the tip of one nail at a time between the trimmer’s blades.
2. Avoid the pinkish area of the nails as they contain blood vessels, and trimming them will be painful for the pet.
* Giving your pet treats while grooming will distract him and create a positive association with the process.
- Overgrown nails can get painful and injure your pet.
- The sharp stainless steel blades effortlessly cut through even the thickest nails.
- Suitable for a large variety of pets.
- The ergonomic handles offer a comfortable and secure grip.
- The trimmer’s spring guarantees an effortless and precise trim.
– Height: 0.5″/1.3cm, width: 1.6″/4cm, length: 5″/12.5cm, weight: 1.4oz/40g
– Color: Blue
– Material: Hardened Stainless Steel, TPE & PP
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours, after which a shipment confirmation email will be sent, along with a tracking number.
Go Animals proudly offers standard fast 1-4 day shipping to any destination within the U.S, and 8-18 day shipping for international orders. Orders placed on Fridays after 1:00 PM will be processed and dispatched on the following Monday.
Payment for orders that fail to arrive within 12 business days will be fully refunded, excluding shipping fees. Go Animals will cover any damage that occurs during shipping, within 60 days from the date of receipt.
As a company committed to its customer’s satisfaction, Go Animals want you to LOVE your new pet products. If you are not fully satisfied with our product, let us know, and we will make our best efforts to resolve any issue. Go Animals will gladly return, exchange, or cancel a purchase, and offer you store credit, a replacement item, or a refund (excluding the shipping fees).
Need a quick answer? Feel free to email us at [email protected]
Chew Treat Ball
Let the good times roll with our all in one Chew Treat Ball! It’s a slow feeder, it eases separation anxiety and does a whole lot more.50% off
PowerGator Chew Toy
Keep your power chewer busy when you’re away while promoting his dental health with our nearly indestructible PowerGator Chew Toy!
Give your furbaby the freedom of getting excited on walks without getting choked with this heavy-duty Dog Harness.5% off
Magic Pet Fur Remover
Reclaim your furniture in a single stroke with our self-cleaning fur remover that works like magic – no refills, no stress.
Windmill Catnip Toy
Each of the sails holds a different kitty attraction, so it’s no wonder one spin is all it takes to entertain your cats for hours.
Questions and Answers
How often should I trim my dog's nails?
It varies from one pet to another, but generally speaking, you should probably trim your dog's nails once a month.Read More
Is it safe to use on both cats and dogs?
Yes, as long as you use them carefully, the trimmers can be used on any animal.Read More
How does the protective guard work?
When flipped to be positioned in the middle of the clippers, between the blades, the guard keeps the owner from sliding the clippers too far up the nail. The guard is in a fixed position and only allows about 2mm of nails to be cut.Read More