Guillotine Nail Trimmer
Getting scratched every time your pooch gets excited?
The Guillotine Nail Trimmer will provide him with the safe and precise trim he so badly needs. The trimmer’s sharp stainless steel blades easily cut through even the thickest nails. The ergonomic handles provide a comfortable no-slip grip with either hand, and the nail trapper guarantees a fast and mess-free grooming experience.
Suitable for pets of all sizes, shapes, and forms.
1. Holding your pet’s paw securely, fit one nail at a time into trimmer and clip just below the delicate bloodline, where the color of the nail turns from whitish to pinkish.
2. Remove the nail clippings from the trapper.
3. Giving your pet treats while grooming will distract him and create a positive association with the process
- Overgrown nails can get painful and injure your pet.
- The sharp stainless steel blades effortlessly cut through even the thickest nails.
- The sturdy ergonomic handles fit both hands and provide a comfortable grip for a precise trim.
- The nail trapper guarantees mess-free grooming.
- Suitable for a large variety of pets.
– height: 1″/2.7cm, width: 9″/23cm, length: 4.7″/12cm, weight: 3.5oz/99g
– Color: Blue
– Materials: Hardened Stainless Steel, TPE & PP
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours, after which a shipment confirmation email will be sent, along with a tracking number.
Go Animals proudly offers standard fast 1-4 day shipping to any destination within the U.S, and 8-18 day shipping for international orders. Orders placed on Fridays after 1:00 PM will be processed and dispatched on the following Monday.
Payment for orders that fail to arrive within 12 business days will be fully refunded, excluding shipping fees. Go Animals will cover any damage that occurs during shipping, within 60 days from the date of receipt.
As a company committed to its customer’s satisfaction, Go Animals want you to LOVE your new pet products. If you are not fully satisfied with our product, let us know, and we will make our best efforts to resolve any issue. Go Animals will gladly return, exchange, or cancel a purchase, and offer you store credit, a replacement item, or a refund (excluding the shipping fees).
Need a quick answer? Feel free to email us at [email protected]
Chew Treat Ball
Let the good times roll with our all in one Chew Treat Ball! It’s a slow feeder, it eases separation anxiety and does a whole lot more.50% off
PowerGator Chew Toy
Keep your power chewer busy when you’re away while promoting his dental health with our nearly indestructible PowerGator Chew Toy!
Give your furbaby the freedom of getting excited on walks without getting choked with this heavy-duty Dog Harness.5% off
Magic Pet Fur Remover
Reclaim your furniture in a single stroke with our self-cleaning fur remover that works like magic – no refills, no stress.
Windmill Catnip Toy
Each of the sails holds a different kitty attraction, so it’s no wonder one spin is all it takes to entertain your cats for hours.
Questions and Answers
My dog wouldn't let me trim his nails what should I do?
Try distracting him with a Licking Mat or treats. This will help associate grooming with positive feelings and keep his mind off the trimming.Read More
Is there a risk of harming my pet?
Yes, avoid over trimming your pet's nails as it may cause it pain. Avoid the pinkish areas of the nails as they contain blood vessels, and trimming them may be painful and cause bleeding.Read More
Can I sharpen the blades?
The blades aren't meant to be sharpened.Read More