If you got here, it means that we care about you and your furry friend so much that we’re spooked by the thought of you not trying our delicious pumpkin paste. Here’s how to make it:
🎃 One small-medium ripe pumpkin
🌪️ a blender
Wash the pumpkin and cut off the top.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (or 177°C).
- Slice the pumpkin into quarters and scoop out the seeds.
- Place in a baking pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 45 minutes, until the pumpkin becomes fork-tender.
- Let it cool down, remove the pumpkin’s skin, and toss away.
- Slice into small chunks and throw into the blender while adding water, until you reach the consistency of baby food.
- Spread pumpkin paste on a licking tray, and leave in the freezer overnight – Dogs love pumpkin paste, even more, when it’s frozen. 🥶
To make your Halloween even more special, we want to treat you to an additional $5 discount on Pet Food Mat, on top of the regular discount everyone else gets!
Simply enter the coupon code SPRAEDTHELOVE5 at checkout to redeem your exclusive discount!
ACT FAST – the offer will disappear right after Halloween MUAHAHAHAHA 💀
Get your Pet Food Mat now, just click here.